(1) By browsing Reparchive.com (“we”, “our”, “us”,”Reparchive”) you agree with our Terms and Conditions
(3) Reparchive is a private website run by CH Web Development: Carl Hörnis, Im Diezen 5, 61440 Oberursel, Germany ; Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) RepArchive’s purpose is the editorial collection of links, reviews and pictures..
(5) This means we do not sell any items.
(6) We are not affiliated with Taobao, Alibaba Group or any seller that sell products on these sites.
(7) Reparchive is an automated collection of links. The purpose is a the organized collection of links, pictures and comments.
(8) Since content is automatically added and updated, we cannot guarantee that it is minor-friendly. Visitors under the legal age in their country are not allowed to visit this site.
§2 Copyright and liability
(1) Please refer to our DMCA page (https://reparchive.com/index.php/more-info/dmca/)
(2) By submitting an image you permit us the use of that image
(3) Fair use permits the use of your images (from reddit.com for example) for reviews on our website without further notice. If you find your review pictures and do not want them published here send us a mail to email@example.com and we will take it down immediately.
(4) In our discretion we make sure we have permission to use all images featured on our site.
(5) In the past scammers tried to abuse the review function to share malware links. We are not liable for any damages from clicking those links. We do our best to remove those comments.
§3 Accuracy of information
(1) This website is offered “as is” This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
(2) Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee up-to-date information. This includes prices, availability and links.
(3) Almost all Information is here is found on and collected from public web pages
(4) We try to credit the original finders everywhere, but sometimes the secondary source does not mention the original source
(5) The value of coupons offered and prices displayed depends on the currency exchange rate. These are just rough estimates and do not get updated frequently.
(1) Giveaways are voluntary
(2) Giveaways can be taken down or changed at any time
(3) Items are “as is”. This means there is no replacement if the item is damaged or a replica. Please ask before participating.
(4) Any complications during the shipping process are to be solved by the new owner of the item, not RepArchive.
(5) We ask all participants to only participate if they want the item and it fits them.
(6) Giveaway items only delivered while stock lasts. An online giveaway advertisement does not guarantee that there are still items in stock.
(7) Administrators are excluded from participating in giveaways.
(1) When submitting a comment you have to enter a name and an email-address
(2) The entered name is publicly visible, the e-mail address and the IP your comment are submitted from are stored on our server
(3) If you wish your comment and/or user-account to be deleted including all collected personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) To enhance your privacy, RepArchive has a valid SSL certificate, but the website can be accessed via an unsecured connection as well. To make sure that you use a secure connections visit the URL https://reparchive.com/ and check the certificate.
§6 Google Analytics
(2) The information collected is transferred to a Google server in the United States of America.
(3) All collected data is anomyzed and cannot be traced back to you.
(4) You may opt out by using the following plugin by Google: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
§7 Governing Law & Jurisdiction
(1) These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Country of Germany, more specific the courts of the address of RepArchive, mentioned above.
(2) You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Germany for the resolution of any disputes.
Last updated: June 4, 2018